Khamis, 17 Mei 2012

Random


Just a random post , B stands for boy and G stand for girl . copy it from facebook

B: Why are you still here?
Despite everything that’s happened, why do you stay…?

G: You know the answer.

B: I don’t deserve that answer.

G: Why shouldn’t you?

B: There’s someone better deserving of those words.

G: I don’t care what I deserve. You know what I’d prefer.

B: You’re hurting yourself.

G: I can go love someone else and still be hurt.

B: …

G: I have every right to love you in any way I can, whether you love me back or not.

B: Its not easy, watching you hurt yourself like this.

G: Then don’t watch.

B: You know I can’t do that.

G: Then. Promise me one thing?

B: What is it?

G: When the day comes that you think there’s a chance that you’ll love me the same way, if I still love you as 
much as I do right now, will you tell me?

B: You know that might never happen right?

G: Its worth the risk. You’re worth the risk.


Today is thursday 17 may 2012 
I just hate today , although I dun have class dun have to go to college..
I just dislike.. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan