Rabu, 27 Julai 2011

Colour of the day..

P/S:

*This post will be in English 
since i have been long long time never blogging using english

*Going to have a same post's title with my bestie WKY 
[Colour of the day]
Her day was GREY that day but my day is totally BLACK today

*Not going to upload even one of my photo,
my eyes are swollen like hell now. Arrgghh STUPID!

 Lets go into the topic.
*maybe will not talking about wad happened this noon ? hmm :/


Sometimes words do hurt peepo than action.
I mind alot wad ppl thinking about me. 
* But so sigh =.= I can't do anything wad , that's their mouth
Soo Im still me , no one tell you that u must like me !

Sometimes what others say do hurt me alot ,
I can act like nothing but I can't ignore it . [Get it ?]

Maybe most of my friends thought that i have no temper.
Actually I have n it's a BAD TEMPER. 
I just don't think that i need to show it in front of friends .
Cause u know , it's will spoil others mood too.
Erm maybe just for me ? Maybe :/ 
I dislike my friends show their bad temper in front of me.
Will spoil my mood too.
I only will do so when im really OUT OF CONTROL !
So don't ever try to challenge my limit.

I admit that I hate one of my schoolmates so much.
And im the person like..erm...When i dislike someone,
my action will let everyone know that i dislike EHEM.
I don't care but I just wanto show it ! Butttt maybe just for YOU?


Gratz to me ! Stress finally come to me !
I hate when I duno to solve the question , I HATE
I feel like wanto bang myself to the wall , 
maybe after this will become more clever?  LOL
Time Flies too fast . Still left not much time for me .
I have alot things haveto catch up ! STRESS . 
I need more time , no matter for what.

keep thinking of the future recently. feel sick bout it.
Im worrying ,all the time worrying that I can't handle the course i want
  Worrying about my future career,will it be wad i want and like?
today i chat with WKY n FCY . I told them im worrying that
wad I study in the future course might not be use fully in the future.
They have the same feeling with me. 
What will I be? Where will I be? Isnt too early to think about it ?
Definitely NOT for me but i duno the others.

The last thing i wanna mention is my health condition!
Im suffer enough when i feel unwell , everyday! It's suffer .Seriously.

The black colour's day is going to end soon.
Blogging is the way I release my feeling.
I always believe that tomorrow will be a better day. Aren't you?
lets SMILE :)

Respect those who respect you
&
Forget those who forget you !

End post.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan