Ahad, 28 Ogos 2011

-nuffnangs-

I had try to put nuffnangs ads on my blog last time
BUT I failed !! :( I tried again yesterday.. from the beginning im still failed -,-
And you know ? Finally  I did it SUCCESSFULLY!! (Y)

Im a newbie..So..my dear visitors do give me a click when you're free
or interested with the advertisements
And I will help you to do so if u need it , 
let me know by dropping ur comments on my blogpost or the shoutbox :))
Clicking is LOVE ya !! ♥
the ads is located at the top of my blog & the first elements of my sidebar 
Thankew for those who click on it :))

Noob face

Uploaded a photo of  mine .
*more photo will be uploaded on the next posts when im free :)
Well..Tonight imma going to have a barbeque with buddies & besties
It's will be a goodgoodnight right ? Yea Expecting
Life is still great when there's Friendship & family's love heehee
But before i going to frien's house, i press myself to finish at least 2 chapters of HISTORY
I dowan my holidays to be wasted for just surfing net n daydreaming .
Goodluck to me !
 Stay tune

Drop ur comments when you're free ! :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan