Khamis, 1 September 2011

-September-

Just a simple update i think , ehemm..
did you guys see the poll above the blogpost ?
Asking peepo whether like my posts in Eng or Chinese,Vote it& let me know

Really in love with this photo lol dono why  Teehee


After i updated my blog last night , 
I went to do some revision [chemistry],feeling bad
I cant even solve some of the questions although I have the reference books with me!

It's the 1st day of Sepetember , it should be my month BUT
I havta sit for trial this month ;( and one day before trial is my 17's birthday
BIRTHDAY ? So what ?


I slept at 4am yesterday n this fewdays im having bad cough
Sigh , have a feeling that the sickness will come back to me again 
Feeling faint all the time, ish,I dowan to go back to the doctor huhu ;((

I nearly accident this afternoon n hurt my leg
the wounds is still pain now Awww WAD A BAD DAY

Miss mummy's hometown , mostly will take a flight  to there with mummy
After my Spm for sure -,- 

Wish to go back to December & go forward to December too :')

End here.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan