Rabu, 31 Ogos 2011

-End of August-

Lastday of August
Happy National Day
Wad I did today is surfing net , nap , drama , n reading sejarah
 Well i rather bored at home than bored at school.
Why I dislike school the most is ----- I need to wake up early in the morning haha
dont punch me lol
U know ? I sleep more than 11 hours when no school
& sleep less than 5 hours when schooldays,6hours lesser leh .
then keep yawning when teachers are teaching , Im a good student , am I right ? ;)
playing webcamie using cousin sister's netbook,
[Im selfloving..but just sometimes ^^v]

photo
take 1

take 2
[face looks so chubby recently means im getting fatter again=,=]


take 3
[and wtf im starving now , so hungry :( someone buy me supper please]

chatting with bestie JiaMin for 1hour++,thanks for calling me .
Feeling better after talk with her,I wish i could stop everything from right now

Be my follower ya , I will follow you back
Click the nuff ads too kayy ? Thannkkkeeeewwww ! ♥

End here :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan